Keon Aniki (큰兄貴)

Your Asian Turnpike.


Jun Natsukawa!!!


Incredibly hot girl. Long legs, pretty face, and just damn sexy. I've changed the format from Person of the week to Person of my thought. So Whomever I get addicted to I'll just post pictures of that person. So hopefully, this will work out better. Hope you guys like the pictures.

0 Responses to “Jun Natsukawa!!!”

Post a Comment




Person of my thought

Jun Natsukawa


Birthdate: September 19, 1980

Birth location: Hiroshima, Japan

Measurements: 33-23-33

Height: 5' 2" (160 cm)

Eye color: Brown

Hair color: Brown

Natural breasts: Yes

Orientation: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: Japanese




 


XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Keon Aniki (큰兄貴) | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health